> WHAT TO EXPECT FOR ON-SITE SERVICES
What precautions would be taken to ensure the safety of our members?
- The church has submitted our safe management plans and received the necessary approval from MCCY for our on-site services to resume at both Grace@Tanglin and Grace@BukitBatok.
- Hand sanitisers will be made available throughout the church premises for anyone to use.
- The service halls and areas with high touchpoints will be cleaned and disinfected after each service.
- All attendees are required to go through mandatory temperature checks and to scan SafeEntry upon entering the church premises. Everyone must wear a mask, and to observe safe distancing measures at all times. They are also reminded to maintain a high level of personal hygiene with regular hand-washing.
- Anyone with a temperature reading of 37.4°C or found to be unwell, will be asked to leave the church premises.
- 任何体温为37.4℃ 及以上或发现身体不适者，将被要求离开教堂。
How long is each service?
Each service will be kept to a maximum of 1 hour.
- NO singing is allowed. We encourage Gracians to sing in your heart.
Movement / Safe Distancing Measures
- No congregation or inter-mingling at the church premises is allowed.
- Attendees must always limit their movements to the zones that they have been assigned to.
- There will be dedicated washrooms and entry and exit routes for each zone. Everyone is expected to follow the directional instructions for their assigned zones.
- After the on-site service, attendees will be dismissed row by row. Please follow the instructions given by the service leader. All attendees are expected to leave the church premises within 15 minutes after the service has ended.
- You will collect your own Holy Communion emblems on your way into the service halls and dispose the cups in the bins provided on your way out after service.
Tithes & Offering
- You are strongly encouraged to give your tithes and offerings via PayNow or other contactless means. For more information, please visit https://www.graceaog.org/giving/ . Alternatively, you can deposit your tithes and offerings in the offering boxes placed at the exits of the service halls.
Will the café be open?
- In view of the current restrictions, the cafés at both Grace@Tanglin and Grace@BukitBatok will remain closed until further notice.
Can we park in church when we attend the on-site services?
- Basement parking is available at Grace@Tanglin.
- No parking is allowed at Grace@BukitBatok. Please park at the nearby HDB carparks.
When can I start booking my ticket?
- Tickets will be available for booking at https://www.tickettailor.com/events/gaog on Friday, 12 noon, for the church services for the same weekend.Ticket booking will close when all tickets have been booked, or up till the actual service time, whichever is earlier.
How many tickets can I book for each service?
- As tickets are limited, please do not book them unless you are able to attend the service. And we urge you to only book the number of tickets that you require.
How can I be sure that I have booked my tickets successfully?
- You will receive an email confirmation and a copy of your tickets if your booking is successful.You are required to show and have your tickets scanned before you can be admitted into the service hall. Other forms of verification such as your mobile number may be required.
- Please note that all tickets will be considered void 5 minutes after the service has started.
What if I feel unwell and/or cannot make it for service at the last minute? Will I be penalised? Or can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
For contact tracing reasons, tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org least 24 hours prior to the service if you need to cancel your tickets so that we can release them to others who wish to attend the service.
- Given the limited seats available, every seat matters. If there are no-shows, you may be disallowed from future bookings.
- However, we understand that last minute unforeseen situations may crop up. And if you were caught in one of those situations and could not attend the service, do drop us a short explanation at email@example.com to let us know!
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell on the day of the on-site service. Just drop us a short explanation at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
I am helping some elderly members to book the tickets, but I will not be attending the service with them. How can they prove that they have tickets to attend the service?
You can send the screenshots of the tickets to them to show to the usher at the door for verification. Please ensure that the screenshots are clear and visible.
I could not book any tickets online. Can I still watch the service online?
Due to limited resources, for services that have resumed on-site, they will no longer be available online. However, you can still tune in to catch our other services which are available online. Our online service timings can be found at https://www.graceaog.org/grace-church-services/ .
I could not book any tickets online. Can I come to church to wait and see if there are empty seats?
Admission to our on-site services is strictly by a valid ticket. As it is mandatory for the church to adhere to the restricted capacity, walk-ins without a valid ticket are strictly not allowed. Therefore, we do not advise anyone to come to church without a valid ticket.
If you cannot get the tickets this round, we encourage you to continue trying to book the tickets for the next service. Alternatively, you can continue to catch our other services which are still available online. Our online service timings can be found at https://www.graceaog.org/grace-church-services/ .
I don’t know how to book the tickets online. Where can I get help?
You may wish to get your friends and family members to book the tickets on your behalf. They can then send you screenshots of the tickets to you to show to the usher at the door when you come for service.
You may also call the church mainline at 64100800 during office hours and our staff will be glad to assist you.
When will the other services be resumed on-site?
Given the current capacity restrictions and limited resources, we will resume our on-site services progressively. Priority will be given to our elderly Gracians, mainly from the Mandarin and dialect congregations, as well as those who may have difficulty with online engagement such as our youths.
We are constantly monitoring the government advisories and we will resume our other services in due course, and these will be announced as and when appropriate.
Who is allowed to attend on-site services?
Everyone with a valid ticket can attend our on-site services. However, we would encourage you to discuss with your family and/or your employers (eg. you are a domestic helper) and other stakeholders that you have gotten their approval and blessings to return to on-site church services.
The decision to attend service is a personal one and the church will not be held liable. Gracians can continue to tune in to our other online services if they are not ready to attend on-site church services.
Can I invite my pre-believing friend?
You may invite your pre-believing friends to our on-site services. However, please ensure that you book and secure a valid ticket for each of your pre-believing friends for the service which you intend to attend.
Where would the on-site services be held?
The on-site services will be held at either Grace@Tanglin or Grace@BukitBatok.