Grace Assembly is seeking qualified candidates for the following FULL-TIME positions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, experience, expected salary and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MINISTRY SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Grace Assembly is looking for a Ministry Support Executive to support the Grace Missional Communities.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide administrative support, liaison, and coordination, ensuring effective operations and processes for the smooth running in the ministry. Candidates will also provide general operational support for the church administration, as part of their work scope.
- Ability to execute well and improve administrative workflow for efficient operations
- Support all ministry-related administration and operations, on-site and online events, logistics, data, and resource management
- Systematic, meticulous, and attentive to ensure a thorough follow-through of processes
- Have good organisational skills to coordinate schedules and manage resources for ministry operations
- Ability to work independently
- A strong team player with a positive attitude for learning and initiative to contribute
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills to work with other ministries and volunteers
- Minimum diploma in administration or similar
- Proficient in computer processing skills such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Relevant experience in a similar environment is advantageous
CONTENT PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE
About the Job
The successful candidate will be working in a team responsible for the entire post-production process from editing, colouring, motion graphics production, audio post to delivery.
- Independent and self-initiated individual
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and thrive under tight deadlines
- A motivated team player with a positive attitude, meticulous and attentive to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Minimum Diploma in Film, Sound & Video, Mass Communications, or related disciplines
- Proficient in English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and AVID Pro Tools
- Basic knowledge of 3D is a plus