Grace Assembly is seeking qualified candidates for the following FULL-TIME positions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, experience, expected salary and contact details to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will provide operational support in the area of Accounts.
- Processing and posting of supplier invoices, staff, and volunteer claims
- Reimbursement of staff and volunteer claims in accordance with claim policies
- Processing of payments and respond to enquiries
- Creation of Purchase orders and housekeeping of purchasing module
- Expenses’ analysis and reporting
- Assist in fixed assets management
- Assist with year-end audits
- At least pursuing LCCI bookkeeping or Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years’ related experience in Accounts payable function is preferred
- Analytical, meticulous, self-motivated, demonstrate good initiative
- Fast learner, team player and works with sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
Candidates who are looking for a short-term contract or part-time assignment are welcome to apply.
Grace Assembly is looking for Facilities Officer to support the 2 church locations at Tanglin and Bukit Batok.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide facilities and building maintenance support, to ensure smooth operations of the church facilities.
- Work with facilities team in managing the building services (CCTV/ Premises Access/ Chiller/ Carpark Gantry), church services and events etc.
- Liaise with/ supervise contractor or vendor during building maintenance/ repair works
- Support booking of rooms and set up of room facilities
- Ensure that security, health, and safety standards are aligned with compliance
- Assist in renewal of various licenses and permits as necessary
- Able to troubleshoot and carry out repair/ maintenance works hands-on
- Assist to plan and manage periodic maintenance schedules
- Provide administrative support and back-up to the team as necessary
- Systematic, meticulous, and attentive to ensure a thorough follow through of processes
- A strong team player with positive attitude to learn and initiative to contribute
- Minimum NTC 3 in M&E or equivalent
- Knowledge of M&E services essential
- Proficient in computer processing skills such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Fresh Diploma Holders in any Engineering Discipline are welcome to apply
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
Roles & Responsibilities
About the job
You will be part of a dynamic team to develop and implement effective publicity and communications strategies and collaterals that are aligned with the church’s goals and objectives to engage internal and external stakeholders to keep them abreast of the happenings in church. You will work cross-functionally and with volunteers on content curation for all platforms, including crafting internal and external communications materials in both English and Chinese, such as messaging guidelines, articles for the church magazine, content for social media and website, as well as engaging in media and public relations. Your primary role will also include safeguarding the corporate branding and identity of the church, as well as pre-empt and mitigate issues and crises.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading skills
- Independent, resourceful, and meticulous team player with a positive mindset
- Possess sound analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Possess reasonable knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects concurrently and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Minimum diploma in Mass Communication, Journalism or related field
- Operational knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML will be a plus
CONTENT PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE
About the Job
The successful candidate will be working in a team responsible for the entire post-production process from editing, colouring, motion graphics production, audio post to delivery.
- Independent and self-initiated individual
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and thrive under tight deadlines
- A motivated team player with a positive attitude, meticulous and attentive to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Minimum Diploma in Film, Sound & Video, Mass Communications, or related disciplines
- Proficient in English and Chinese (spoken and written)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and AVID Pro Tools
- Basic knowledge of 3D is a plus