1. This website belongs to Grace Assembly of God (Singapore) (“Grace”). Thank you for reading our privacy statement.
2. If you are browsing this website through a web browser, we will not collect any data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. Should you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail which includes personally identifiable data (e.g. email address, name and contact), you agree that we are entitled to collect, collate, use and/or disclose (including sharing such personal data within Grace) any such personal data in so far as it is necessary to serve you in the most efficient way, unless prohibited by any contrary legislation.
4. Your personal data will only be used for purposes related to Grace as well as administering your participation in all ministry related activities organized for and/or by Grace.
5. As Grace regularly capture images and/or take photographs, video and audio recordings of all activities organized for and/or by Grace, you expressly consent to us collecting, collating, using and/or disclosing such photographs, video and audio recording which contain images and likenesses of you for the purpose of internal and external publicity in any form we may deem fit.
6. We will not share your personal data with external 3rd party organizations, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific ministry related services and require access to your personal data. Please be assured that we require all of our external 3rd party sites or organisations to comply with all requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2020 applicable to them.
7. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and the transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security measures which are regularly audited for the continued safety of your personal data.
8. You may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the treatment of your personal data by Grace.
9. This site may contain links to other sites which are managed and operated by third parties whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.